Not at all interested. It takes me maybe 15 seconds to scan through the Subject headers to delete the ones I'm not interested in, or have become bored with, and I get just as many messages as you do.

Besides, unless you plan to moderate your list (which will take you FAR longer to do than liberal use of your delete key on the current list and take up even more of your time explaining why you blocked a particular post) your new list is likely to end up with a similar composition to this one ... maybe even more given that Wayne and Eric have more street cred than you do. As someone else just posted, it's human nature to pollute.

Lastly, I'm not interested in every Elecraft product, and I'd still have to do the same scan/delete process on your list that I do on this one.

Dave   AB7E