We used to call it a 'Short between the headsets!'  :)

Neil, KN3ILZ

On 7/29/2017 11:07 AM, Kevin Stover, AC0H wrote:

Exactly!!

I'll bet it's more like 95% PEBCAR (Problem Exists Between Chair and Radio), Along with the "We Don't Need No Stinking Manuals" attitude exhibited by some "real" radio people. We also have the design engineers who like to come on and say how they would have done it differently or their design is better. OK smart guy...where's YOUR Radio company building and selling your self designed wonder of the ages?

It's really funny and a nice comical relief respit from the real world.