Folks,

There was some discussion about this product recently. Got mine at the RS in
Paoli PA. They had two, but one had been opened/returned, and the salesguy
went out of his way to give me the *unopened* one.

Took it home and charged it up. About 18 hours of charging gave me a the
green LED. I haven't taken voltage readings yet.

I had some doubts that it could jump start a car. Then my brother needed to
jump start his 1976 2002 (it doesn't get driven in bad weather, and his charger
turned out to have gone bad just when he needed it).

The RS device had enough juice to boost the 2002's battery and get the car
started.

Now I'm going to install power poles and see how long it can run a K2....

73 de Jim, N2EY