I have a Remote K3 using K3 Mini at my home shack.  The audio output  from
the remote K3 is taken from the SPKRS jack and fed to the Audio IN jack on
the RR box.  I have often wondered about taking audio from the LINE OUT jack
and feed that audio to the RR Box.

Doing this would allow me to use the radio when I am at the remote site
without having to reach behind the radio in the rack and UNPLUG the audio
cable so I can hear the speaker.  Several times I have left the site with
out plugging the audio cable back in which renders the remote useless when I
arrive home.

I know the level of the LINE OUT is variable in the CONFIG menu.  Does the
AF control on the K3 Mini also  control the level of the audio to the Mini
speakers --- that audio would be fed to the remote RR box  from the LINE OUT
jack on the remote K3.?

Frank VO1HP

--
Sent from: http://elecraft.365791.n2.nabble.com/