I am not familiar with the Station Master. Your post is kind of confusing.
You talk about USB to DB9  and USB to 3.5 mm cables, The Elecraft DB9 to
3.5 mm cable is an RS232 cable used with the KX line and other small RS232
devices. It is still listed on their "Quick Order" page, down near the very
bottom.  Search for "KXSER-A ADDITIONAL RS232 COMMUNICATION CABLE WITH
9-PIN CONNECTOR" on the quick order page. Like all their cables it is not
the cheapest cable you will find, but they are high quality, durable
products. Have a few of them around for my KX3, W1, XG3, etc. The DB9 is a
female and I believe the K3 has a female connector (I have the USB board in
mine) so this may not be the cable you are looking for. You might be better
off taking a good quality 3.5 mm cable, cutting the thing in two and
soldering on a good DB9 male.