-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Eric Swartz - WA6HHQ,
Elecraft
Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2007 8:49 PM
To: Elecraft List
Subject: [Elecraft] Which Heil Prosets should we carry?

Since the K3 is also compatible with the other Heil Proset boom mic headsets
that use the HC4 and HC5 elements, which model does everyone like? Any
favorite models?

Its not practical for us to carry them all, but I'd like to add at least one
or two of the more popular versions to our product list.

73, Eric  WA6HHQ