-----Mensagem original-----
De: Ed Muns [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Enviada em: quarta-feira, 30 de abril de 2008 09:38
Para: py5eg
Cc: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Assunto: RE: [Elecraft] RTTY ON K3 - PY5EG

Oms, I feel bad about not answering your request since I've extensively used
a pair of K3s in RTTY contesting.  However, I've never seen or used MixW, so
I have no experience in what the specific setup steps might be.  The first
question is whether MixW runs AFSK or FSK transmission and what your desire
is.  Then, other questions follow.

I know of at least one other K3 user on this list who uses MixW, so
hopefully he will speak up.

73,
Ed - W0YK