Bin thinkin'...Yeah I know, scary thought eh?..:-)

The nearest 2M ssb contact I know of near me is about 300 kilometres from my
QTH so to have a Rag Chew with him I will need to get some ponies and some
serious horsepower going cause that Ham unfriendly fella upstairs dropped some
serious rocks on the landscape here and put'em in between us...:-)

Now 2M FM, what do I use that fer?....:-(

The trees on the property grow copper wire and real good aluminium, but it is
only good on HF....:-)

Aaaah to be so lucky

KPA-200
KPA-800
KPA-1500

Now with those I could do some serious damage.

Maybe a dream, but, it's all I got to work with for now

Gary
K3 s/n 679
Sent via BlackBerry® from Telstra