> To add slightly to Joe's suggestion to use a SPDT relay as
> an alternative,
> if a DPDT relay is used one pole can be used to switch the
> signal path, and
> by connecting the second pole to ground the second pole
> can be used to
> ground the unused signal path - which can improve
> isolation (reduce
> crosstalk) if the ground connection to the second pole is
> short.

I've seen grounding increase crosstalk or feedthrough also,
so it is the overall layout and relay or switch that is key
to whether grounding helps or hurts.

Best to use a form-X or double-make double-break relays and
let the armature ground but not the poles. It's easy to get
into the -90 dB isolation range at HF doing that, and still
be in the 70's and higher at 50 MHz.

I use a manual switch on 6 meters/HF. I have a pair of
3CX800's on six, and a big amp on HF. No problems using some
Diawa 2 pole switches.

If homebrewing I would measure things carefully.

73 Tom