Hi Gert,

Glad to have leant this new process behind and congratulate your
contributions to these two groups!

However I have worries about the current status that is far behind the
demand of HS.  With this new step, further delay may be anticipated!

Is there any ID to identify the standards have been gone thru this new
process?

Thanks and regards,

Scott