On Thu, 27 Oct 2005 16:24:44 -0400 Michael Jennings <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> babbled:

> While the Entrance package builds and works quite spiffily on IA-32,
> it barfs on our x86_64 build server with the following error:
>
>     Checking for unpackaged file
> (s): /usr/lib/rpm/check-files /var/tmp/mezzanine-buildroot.496/entrance.541
> error: Installed (but unpackaged) file(s) found:
>
>     RPM build errors:
>         Installed (but unpackaged) file(s) found:
>        /.ecore/_system/.global
>     buildtool:  Error:  Package "entrance" failed:  The following files were
> not included in the built RPM:  /.ecore/_system/.global.
>
> Any thoughts on what could cause this file to appear only on x86_64?
> The complete build log can be viewed here:
> http://mirror.caosity.org/cAos-2/ext/autobuilder/x86_64/00_LOGS/e/entrance/entrance.log.broken

well that dir is used to hold things like sockets for ecore_con/ecore_ipc.
ecore_config sets up an ecore_ipc socket listener for every app that uses it -
normally in ~/.ecore/... if some BUILD tool (likely entrance's config creation
tool - which is actually in ecore (ecore_config) is likely just initting
eocre_config and thus its setting up the listener when $HOME is /. but why it
happend on amd64 and not ia32 - don't know. thats weird. remember its executing
a tool built by ecore during this build.

裸好多
Tokyo, Japan (東京 日本)