On Tue, Aug 26, 2014 at 2:19 PM, Eduardo Lima (Etrunko) <ebl...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Tue, Aug 26, 2014 at 1:54 PM, Cedric BAIL <cedric.b...@free.fr> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, Aug 26, 2014 at 5:24 PM, Eduardo Lima (Etrunko)
>> <ebl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > Updated patch with fix to a mem leak.
>> >

>> https://git.enlightenment.org/apps/rage.git/commit/?h=devs/etrunko/dnd&id=82ca11bfcc51e2b031b74174f8fd879b0e2d0611
>>
>> I think you should use eio that already provide a recursive
>> asynchronous listing capability that won't block the UI. Look at
>> eio_dir_stat_ls.
>>

> Thanks for the tip, I will take a look.

An obvious disadvantage in this case is that the list of files is unsorted,
I still need to figure out the correct way of sorting it to produce the
same results as when using ecore_file_ls.

I pushed the work in progress to my eio branch (
https://git.enlightenment.org/apps/rage.git/log/?h=devs/etrunko/eio).

Also, what am I supposed to do with the Eio_File * returned by
eio_dir_stat_ls?

--
Eduardo de Barros Lima ◤✠◢
ebl...@gmail.com