2013/11/7 Ken Dreyer <ktdre...@ktdreyer.com>:
> On Wed, Nov 6, 2013 at 8:54 AM, Peter Lemenkov <lemen...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks a lot for maintaining ejabberd. I actually just set this
> service up last week on a CentOS 6 server, and my co-workers are
> benefitting from the work that you've done to make it a smooth
> experience in EPEL.

Unless you have a RHEL license, consider using Debian or Ubuntu LTS
for that. They have a sane model of updating packages and picking up
from "testing" branches. Also I'd recommend packages from the upstream
vendor:

http://www.process-one.net/en/ejabberd/archive/

Although they stopped building rpms but anyway their packages are more
up-to-date and not very different from Fedora/EPEl ones (missing parts
are systemd integration, polkit, preliminary kerberos support and few
more - nothing really serious).
--
With best regards, Peter Lemenkov.