On 01/23/2016 09:32 AM, Randy Barlow wrote:
Since ansible 2.0 is (to a pretty high degree) compatible with the same
playbooks as 1.9.x, we are going to just update the existing ansible
package rather than create a parallel installable one.

Hello! I just wanted to point out that in practice the playbooks that I have written do
not work in Ansible 2.0. You may be right that it is "close" to compatible, but
I am concerned about this update and just wanted to share my voice.

Are these known issues upstream? If not, I would file a bug report. I know there are some unavoidable incompatibilities but otherwise they are trying to make it compatible.

--
Orion Poplawski
3380 Mitchell Lane                  or...@cora.nwra.com