Mine is about 2/3 the way through number 8.  It doesn't seem to be uploading the
results.  I need to check their web site to see why.

Merry Christmas, Ya'll.

Another handy tool for setting up printers. http://www.turboprint.de. All the
supported printers are listed on the website. This is a piece of commercial
software but the basic version is free to use and evaluate. I'm still toying
with it to see how well it'll work for my need.

Protein folding going strong. How's our team in the listing? I've only folded
about 6 WU's so far.
Who's working today? Anybody? The list is really quiet. Happy holidays to all
of you celebrating the pagan days. The real meaning of the next two weeks has
nothing to do with Jesus if you know your stuff. :-)

Alrighty then. Later all,

Mr O