If they want to get anyone of quality, it might be better in the future to
include things such as:

- Company name
- Salary (usually designated as "negotiable", but still)
- How many servers at org
- How many workstations at org
- How many users at org

Roughly stating "sysadmin job available! send your resume!" isn't going to
attract high quality people. I can't really tell if this is a Fortune 500
deal, or a "small office off of 8th street" deal. I assume it's this
Petersen-Arne place?

/jgw