Maybe I'm missing something.  I thought cups was easy?  Do I have to have
Samba running (NO windows machines) when using cups? I've tried to get my
second computer (Boyle) to print on my main computer (Tesla) but to no avail.
 I'm using cups on both machines.  I have a laser printer on Tesla (main
computer) and a color inkjet printer on Boyle (second computer).  I want to
print on the laser printer.  I've configured Tesla and it works fine, but
I've added a printer on Boyle telling it Tesla's Printer configuration and
use http://192.168.0.1:631/printers/Laserjet4P but maybe I'm putting in the
wrong info.  Tesla's line says parallel:/dev/lp0.  Should it be the http one
instead? Anyone tried something like this using cups? I've searched the web
and read the documentation and maybe I just haven't had enought coffee to get
me going.  Any help would be apreciated. It has to be something simple.

Thanks
Tim