At 05:30 PM 11/30/2004, you wrote:
I agree with you - but what is it?
Keira

As soon as I saw the three B&W images on the Cassini raw pics site I made a composite like this. (Mine is more orange than theirs, color balanced based on what I see when I look at Saturn. Maybe they used the basic color data, maybe we're both just guessing.) Anyway, I sent it to a few friends who were very confused. The planet Saturn fills most of the frame. If you could see the whole disk it would be ten times the size of the image. North is up. The rings are being illuminated from below and to the right. The ring shadows are the streaks crossing the upper part of the planet. The moon Mimas is visible in the foreground.

Gregg