I have to disagree.

Is it even a huge surprise? Yes, you would hope that it would never happen, but
this is clearly part of the growing pains of a massively growing industry.

But bad news for enthusiasts? That overstates it’s impact on the industry.
It’s a sign of the growing industry, the need to improve the technology, and
manage its risks.

Bad incident, but not necessarily impactful to enthusiasts.

- Mark

Sent from my Fuel Cell powered iPhone