From: Prahalladha Reddy <mtech...@gmail.com>
To: excel-macros@googlegroups.com
Sent: Sat, 30 January, 2010 4:09:07 AM
Subject: $$Excel-Macros$$ Copy Excel Data from sheet and fill in already opened
internetexplorer and submit and repeat for 10 similar postings

Hi,
my requirement is
Get data (Example "Name" & "Number" ) from Excel sheet and fill the same in two
text boxes in an already opened internetexplorer and then submit. This shall be
repeated for the nexr row of data. like wise i want loop them for 100 similar
postings
Please help me with complete code.
Regards
OPR--
2. Excel and VBA Tutorials(Video and Text), Free add-ins downloads at
http://www.excelitems.com

If you find any spam message in the group, please send an email to:
Ayush Jain @ jainayus...@gmail.com
HELP US GROW !!

We reach over 6,700 subscribers worldwide and receive many nice notes about the
learning and support from the group.Let friends and co-workers know they can
subscribe to group at http://groups.google.com/group/excel-macros/subscribe

      Your Mail works best with the New Yahoo Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!
http://downloads.yahoo.com/in/internetexplorer/