From: Fred W. Macondray Jr. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2002 12:27 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Ways to create distribution lists?

Hi All,

In moving our mail control to internal from an external ISP, I'm running
into some questions regarding Distribution Lists vs. Security Lists.

I've got Security Groups that I wish could double as distribution lists, but
it seems they have to be one or the other.

I'm hoping to find a way that's less cluttered than having say a group
called OpsAdmin as a security group and a distribution list called
OpsAdminList.

The less I have in my directory, the better.   Perhaps I just need some tips
on organizing the directory.

Thanks,
Fred

Fred Macondray