You may want to look at SharePoint Server.

Alternatively MCS probably can provide a custom solution for a price.

S.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeremy Pinquist [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, February 18, 2002 3:33 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: OWA + Intranet = portal?

If we are running an Intranet site on a Win2k Machine (IIS 5.0) that
requires NTLM authentication, is there a way to make a client browser
"remember" that it's already logged in properly when accessing a link on the
intranet to OWA 2000 (running on a separate machine - the E2k server)?  It's
frustrating to the users that they have to log in twice. Alternatively, is
there a way to put the Intranet site into the same security boundary as OWA
(just one logon for both)?  I really hate the fact that there's no home page
for OWA 2000.  I'm afraid of playing with OWA too much, but I would love a
more elegant solution.  Also, if anyone knows some solid links to check out
regarding this sort of thing, please post 'em.  I've been to swynk and
slipstick, but the stuff that seems to relate to this is more for
programmers, and i'm more of a network type.
Thanks,
Jeremy