There is a change password button in the options menu of OWA for exchange
5.5.  When I press this button I get an error, a web page appears that say
unable to find server.

I have searched Microsoft KB and found a total of 11 articles.  One article
says if the Exchange server is NOT a domain controller then remove this
button.

In order for this feature (changing passwords via OWA) to work does OWA have
to be installed on a domain controller?
or
Do I have to modify something to enable this button to work?

Thanks - Jason