Supposedly in Antigen 6.5, under Content Filtering, you would add a list
of
words or phrases that you do not want in the Subject line of emails that
pass through connectors. So I can send email to my boss with forbidden
words
in the subject line, but people outside our organization cannot.  I
haven't
quite figured out correct use of wildcards when composing this list.
I'm
not trying very hard, because sendmail already throws away a lot of
email
with regex patterns in the Subject: line thereby conserving bandwidth
and
disk vs letting exchange rec'v the entire message and then antigen
quarantine the item.

Confidentiality Notice:   The information contained in this electronic
document is considered a confidential and/or privileged communication
between John Burnham Insurance Services and the addressee(s). If the
recipient(s) of this email communication is not the addressee(s), such
recipient(s) is strictly prohibited from photocopying, distributing or
otherwise using this email or its contents and/or attachment(s) in any
way.  If you received this message in error, please contact the sender
listed above by any contact means listed. Thank you!