From: Roger Seielstad [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 10 June 2002 13:36
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: lesser of the evils - ssl or smtp

The point, which you're missing, is for OWA (or a FE server) to work in the
DMZ, you're punching a few dozen holes in the firewall to begin with, so
you've already given that box significant internal reign, in addition to
having opened a few dozen ports on the firewall that potentially give other
access as well.

Or you open on port for ssl only.

Roger D. Seielstad - MCSE
Sr. Systems Administrator