<The Backup Agent works fine.  I use it everyday.  You just haven't
<configured it properly.  Useful to you?  Probably not, but as valid a
<comment as your initial pointless and gratuitous comment about Microsoft.

If that is the case it is funny that so many other people have complained
about the same thing, you may think you are backing up, but just try and
restore. As far as setup, an outside consultant had set that up also, I
realize now that everything must be tested.

Some people defended the CA anti-virus program also, but when we switched to
Norton, viruses were caught everytime. Inoculan only caught the virus
occasionally.

This time I will blame myself, we continued to us Arkansas Backup, Veritas
will go on our new server which came in broken, so more delays.  Turns out
even though we have Exchange Backup agent, it doesn't actually work and it
gives no error that it doesn't.

Really amazes me how when it rains, it pours.

Is exporting to a .pst unreliable? We were having trouble with Outlook on
one pc and a consultant did an export and not all the email came back.  We
are still using Arcserve 2000 for backup and I turned off the bricks level
because of reading it was bad news. So how then do I recover a single
mailbox.

Microsoft is so wonderful, NOT