Not at all sloppy. The format of the download filename is:

The SP number in this case is 3 which is a post SP2 fix, there have been
post SP3 hotfixes about for a couple of months now (with the tag SP4)

Also the revision date on the copy of the article I've seen is about a year
old and does reference the SRP.

regards,
Richard Dann
IT Security Manager
Nextra UK

 Nextra, a division of international telecoms organisation Telenor, is a
leading European Communications Service Provider. For information on
products and services click on www.nextra.co.uk.

With the exclusion of purchase orders/requests with reference to repair
quotations the views, information and opinion contained in this e-mail are
that of the author. Where it is intended to place reliance upon any
statement made, then a formal confirmation should be requested.