From: MS Exchange List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 01 August 2002 20:46
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: E2K SP3, OK for us in Production

Hello,

Just an FYI, datapoint, for those that might care:

I don't touch systems that our working fine, but an apparent bug allowing OWA users to
bring down the entire IS Service caused me to move to E2K SP3 last Thursday with MS
PSS.

It has been working fine for us since then (1 week), and even fixed a problem with
SMTP Forwarded messages to Yahoo.com tending to pile up in an outbound queue
(occurring since E2K SP2).

OS: Win2K, SP2, IIS Roll-up, (+most Critical "Windows Update" published hotfixes)
E2K: Native, SP2, Admin patch, Trend 6.0, Scan engine -> E2K SP3
Single Native Domain, Single Exchange Server, 1 SG, 4 Mailbox DBs, 1 PF DB

YMMV, Good Luck,
Brent

 MAILsweeper for the presence of computer viruses.

 the system manager ( [EMAIL PROTECTED] ).

 The format of address is:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 MAILsweeper for the presence of computer viruses.

 J Sainsbury plc  (185647 England)
 Sainsbury's Supermarkets Limited  (3261722 England)

 Registered Offices:
 33 Holborn
 London
 EC1N 2HT