I need to send e-mail through a Web page and the Web page needs to have
the Check Name feature that Microsoft Outlook and OWA have.  We are
running our IIS server on Windows 2000 and Exchange 5.5 on a different
Windows 2000 server, but they are in the same domain.  Taking into
consideration our server situation what would be the best way of
implementing this?
CDOMail with Authenticated users or Anonymous?  Or,  can I use something
like ASPMAIL, CDONTS, JMAIL and ASPEMAIL.

Also, if your solution requires CDO, what is the best way of installing
CDO on our Windows 2000 IIS server (I.E.  Outlook 2000 or XP)?

Thanks for you help,
Joseph White