Those who were having Trend Scanmail successfully catch this by using
attachment screening could you please reply with which version engine etc.
you are using? My Scanmail did not catch it in spite of my having *.scr in
my attachment extensions to block list. It still didn't with *.*.scr either.
I think I saw something about this problem about a year ago or so on this
list but I can't find the appropriate message and can't seem to find the
right search terms today. And, unsurprisingly, I can't get onto Trend's site
to check there.

Thanks,

Ronni