Hi all. Could anyone here confirm whether this helps?

http://rdweb.cns.vt.edu/public/notes/win2k-tcpip.htm

I am looking at this because some of my customers are reporting slow Outlook
performance despite VERY good Internet connectivity (high bandwidth, very good
traceroutes in both directions).

Some customers have to click Retry a couple of times before Outlook connects to their
Exchange server.

I have tried these settings on a lab server and it is running fine. However I can't
really simluate the real world network load of the production server in the lab in
order to verify whether these settings made any improvements.

I am also checking these articles that indicate Win2K SP3 may help in my situation:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q301337
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q301117

        Andrey