From: Greg Deckler [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 09, 2002 2:26 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Re: Auto Accept Utility for Exchange 2000

You shouldn't need a utility for this. This is a standard feature of
Exchange and Outlook. Here's a link.

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/treeview/default.asp?url=/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/exchange2000/maintain/featusability/cfsetup.asp

There is also information out on Technet regarding how users should book
these resources.

Note that this is for resources configured as mailboxes, not for public
folders that have calendar items in them. Best practice is to use actual
mailboxes and configure them correctly.