I am using Exchange 5.5, SP4 on 4 servers in a single exchange site, single
NT4 Domain, multiple geographical offices.
I have a 5th server running OWA also SP4.

All mailboxes on servers 1 through 3 can be accessed by their relative users
via OWA, all mailboxes on server 4 are inaccessible by their relative users.
All users on all 4 servers can access their mailbox via an Outlook client.

I get the standard - 'OWA was unable to get your Inbox' error. I have
followed as many of the MS help/KB articles I can find, to no avail.

There is no firewall between the OWA box and the 4 servers.

All users have the same permissions on all 4 servers, and all have 'log on
locally' on the OWA box.

I have cranked all the diagnostic logging within Exchange up to maximum and
not seen any information regarding a logon attempt from the user attempting
to connect via OWA, suggesting problems with communication from the OWA
system however all other communication between the two servers I have tried
seems to be fine.

Has anyone got any suggestions?

Cheers
Nick