We are currently an Exchange 5.5 site, as part of our move to Exchange
2000 I am considering setting up Exchange on a 2 node Active Active
cluster and would be interested in hearing anyone views or real world
experiences with similar setups.  Each server would have about 800 active
users and would probably be connected to a SAN for the shared storage.

I have heard that there were memory issues with this setup pre SP3.  I
would like to know if there are any other problems and if it is worth
doing

Thanks in advance

Imran