Enable protocol logging and see what is being sent and received.

Ed Crowley MCSE+I MVP
Technical Consultant
hp Services

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Ed
Sent: Wednesday, October 09, 2002 7:50 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Bounced Mail

We are unable to recieve email from one of our customers. We are running
Ex 2000 with SP 3. The customer is getting the following message on the
bounced mail: A critical function for the transfer or delivery of the
message was not supported by the originator of the report
<nts.4.ntdom.noodleco.com #5.3.3 smtp;500 5.3.3 Unrecognized Command>

They are having no problems recieving mail from us and this is the only
domain we are having trouble recieving mail from. Any ideas? Thanks, Ed