I am using Exchange 2000

-----Original Message-----
From: Senter, John M [mailto:John.Senter@;stjude.org]
Posted At: Thursday, October 24, 2002 4:06 PM
Posted To: MS Exchange Mailing List
Conversation: Orphaned Delegates?
Subject: RE: Orphaned Delegates?

Try this and see if it works.

Go to your Exchange Administrator
Right click on the server and do properties
Go to the Advanced tab
Click on Consistency Adjuster
Under Private Information Store, check "Remove unknown user
accounts...." Under Filter choose "All inconsistencies" Then click OK.

I have had this issue in the past and after I ran this the users quit
calling.  If it works let me know so I will be positive it fixes the
issue.

js