Good afternoon,

Outlook 98 Exchange 5.5 SP4...

Short of upgrading to Outlook 2000, please help me if you can.

We have a certain person that is having the recurring meeting blues. She is
getting illegal operation and it boots her off of Outlook.

It has been suggested that we delete her calendar after restoring it but
when I was using a test Outlook to do that, after deleting
the calendar and opening the test eMAIL box, the calendar didn't come back.

So I took the PST and restored over a existing calendar but I could not
reproduce her error on a machine other that hers.  She ha
gotten a new work station and the problem of recurring meeting causing
Illegal operations still exists.  It is on any recurring meeting.

We deleted her frmcache.dat and that only hung her recurring meeting up
saying they could not be found.  I was a young spry kid
when this started now I am so old I am close to retirement.

Any help and support would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Mike Mitchell
Systems eMAIL Administrator
Alverno Information Services