-----Original Message-----
From: Smith Thomas Contr 911 SPTG/SC
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Posted At: Wednesday, June 18, 2003 11:10 AM
Posted To: Exchange Discussion List
Conversation: Changing Mailbox name
Subject: Changing Mailbox name

I have a user that has gotten married, and her name has to be changed.
Does anyone know the procedure of doing this. I was under the impression
that if i just changed her name in the display and the SMTP address on
Exchange Server, that would have done it, but it was brought to me that
there was a correct way of doing it. I really appreciate you help.

Thank you