VeriSign Sued Over Controversial Web Service:

An Internet search company on Thursday filed a $100 million antitrust
lawsuit against VeriSign Inc., accusing the Web address provider of
hijacking misspelled and unassigned Web addresses with a service it
launched this week.

Read more (source):

http://reuters.com/newsArticle.jhtml?type=internetNews&storyID=3471297