being 200% better than ArcServe 7 is like being taller than the dwarf from the austin
powers films.

        -----Original Message-----
        From: Henry, Christopher M. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Sent: Fri 19/09/2003 13:21
        To: Exchange Discussions
        Subject: RE: Brick Level Backup

        Why is everyone against ARCserve? I have been using ARCserve v. 9.01 to
        do brick level backups and I have never have a problem with it. The
        largest mailbox that I do a brick level backup on is 729megs and most of
        the mailboxes are over 100megs. I have never had a failed job and I have
        done successful restores. I would have to say the ARCserve 9.01 is a
        solid product it is a 200% improvement over ARCserve 7. The only bad
        thing I can say is that it is a little on the expensive side, but I use
        it to backup 6 servers and 3 databases.

        Chris