From: Bridges, Samantha [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, October 03, 2003 9:24 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Exchange 2003 RPC over HTTP

Hello All.

I really think it is neat that Exchange 2003 can do RPC over HTTP,
however, I don't see this being very secure.  Especially with the latest
vulnerabilities i.e....Blaster...etc..

What is your opinions about this new feature.  Will anyone in the
discussion use the RPC over HTTP?  If yes, how will you secure it?  If
no, why?

Hoping for some opinions and comments.

Thank you,

Samantha Bridges