This feature only works with Outlook 2003.

-----Original Message-----
From: Roger Seielstad [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, October 07, 2003 10:42 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Exchange 2003 RPC over HTTP

Well, that goes back to corporate rules - one cannot install our VPN
client on their home machine.

Even though there is a gatekeeper in the mix, it is fundamentally scary
to encapuslate RPC point to point.

In our environment, all traffic coming off the VPN concentators goes
through a routing segment in which we do traffic analysis/intrusion
detection, as well as using a fairly high level of authentication prior
to accepting the VPN connection to begin with.

Roger D. Seielstad - MTS MCSE MS-MVP
Sr. Systems Administrator
Inovis Inc.