All,

Just wondering what companies were using for Secure E-Mail. We are tasked
with implementing a Secure E-Mail solution in FY '05. We have indeed done
some research and investigation and have come up with 2 products so far that
look promising (Tumbleweed and Certified mail). Has anyone had any
experience or interaction with either, or recommend a different
vendor/product). The goal is to provide our attorneys with the ability to
send and receive secure email with their clients with 1. no user interaction
or training 2. tracking capabilities 3. not email client specific 4. must be
scanned by our SMTP gateways prior to leaving and entering our system

TIA