From: Scott Weston [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2003 8:11 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Secure E-Mail

We currrently use the Certified Mail with the Mail Marshal package. It
accepts site certificates from other servers so if you send to a domain
that
the 2 of us have shared certificates and they have a secure mail
server...
then all mails sent to and from those servers will be encrypted. Anyone
else
will receive an unencrypted email with a link to
https://server.name.here/getmymail and asks for them to create a login
and
password for mail retrieval.

We have it setup to encrypt mail when the subject contains the word
SECRET.
Otherwise all mail going through this server is unencrypted.

Just set it up as your smarthost if your using exchange.

- Scott Weston -