Do you just want to answer move then one inbound FWDN domains?? If so
you can do that with a recipients policy just add another SMTP address..

-- Rev. Kevinm WLKMMAS, Exchange MVP

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Troels
Majlandt
Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2003 10:01 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: More than one domain in the same AD / Exchange

More than one domain in the same AD / Exchange.

Anyone know how this could bee done.
I.E.
First DC have AD - the second DC is Exchange.

I would like to have more than one domain in the AD so i i.e. can make
user with the same name
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and [EMAIL PROTECTED]

on the Exchange they have ofcouse there own mailbox

When I install a AD on a Windows 2000 DC i make the domain ie.
domain01.com so far so good - and now i can make user like
[EMAIL PROTECTED],
but how do I add the second domain (domain02.com) to the AD to be able
make a username like [EMAIL PROTECTED]