From: Sanjeev Sharma [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2003 10:50
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Not receiving external email

Yes, his new SMTP address got created correctly and automatically on
Exchange1.  I actually did his mailbox deletion and creation last night.
So, Peter you are right that the reason it didn't work last night due to
replication not being finished between two servers.  When I tested it again
this morning it actually worked, so now he is getting all the external
emails but here is another issue.  He sent an email to a distribution list
that he is also a member of and got the following NDR to himself:

"The following recipient(s) could not be reached:

      'Alan Fraser' on 11/25/2003 8:48 AM
            The recipient name is not recognized
        The MTS-ID of the original message is: c=US;a= ;p=Vertical
Network;l=EXCHANGE1-031125164748Z-7838
            MSEXCH:MSExchangeMTA:Headquarters:EXCHANGE1"

Is it due to an issue with his new mailbox?

Thanks a lot again guys for taking the time to look into it.