How can I troubleshoot this problem? I've searched Technet and Google so
far without success.

When I set up a profile for Outlook 2003 on a computer running Windows XP
Pro, it takes longer than expected to resolve. Then, when Outlook starts,
it will not connect to the Exchange Server and only works offline.

This is inside my network benind a firewall that (theoretically) allows
nearly all internal and outbound traffic. No VPN, POP3, etc. Server is NT
4 SP 6 with Exchange 5.5 SP 4 and all known post SP4 updates.

On this same computer, NO problems if I install Win2k Pro and run Office
2003. No problems if I am running Windows XP and using Outlook 2002.

Thanks,

Will