-----Original Message-----
From: CC [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Posted At: Tuesday, January 06, 2004 9:35 PM
Posted To: Exchange (Swynk)
Conversation: Public Folders in Exchange 2003
Subject: Public Folders in Exchange 2003

We are running Exchange 2003 and Outlook 2003 on the clients.  We want
to be able to setup public folders with an associated email address.
>From that email address we need to be able to send and receive
internal/external email messages.  Our users would be logged on to
outlook viewing their personnal email boxes and need to be able to
perform these functions on the public folders.  Is this possible in
Exchange 2003?  We also need to keep track of the sent items.

Jupitermedia Corp.
Attn: Discussion List Management
475 Park Avenue South
New York, NY 10016