From: MHR(Michael Ross) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 30, 2002 10:31 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: domain

Ok, but if you have an exchange server, or ISA server on your DMZ, how to you equate it to the production domain?
A front end exchange server would have to be in your production Domain.. I would think you would dual home the server, and thus done properly would give you some protection on your production domain
but if you have internal clients, putting them in your domain is more secure than putting them in some obscure workgroup right?
Then you can use domain policy to lock them down, track activity and so forth right?