Am 14.08.24 um 15:31 schrieb Kurt Jaeger via Exim-users:
Hi!

Recently, I came upon a problem without a solution:

If I trigger an autoreply (for example because of vacations),
how do I get the system to add a DKIM-header for the proper domain ?

Because of the <> envelope-from, how can the proper sender-domain
(and dkim key) be found on the sending host ?

To answere your original question:  you don't do this.

You send the auto-reply with the correct mailaddress or no.re...@your-domain.com.

To avoid mailloops, you simply add the incoming address to a db with the timestamp when you answere and check up front in your autoreply code,
that the sender is not in that database for a specific time-frame.

Now you can use DKIM as intended.

You will need a little helper app  that manages the autoreply for you. A pure exim solution may be too complex.

Best regards,
Cyborg